WELCOME TO ARTCRAFT KITCHENS
Artcraft is a leading brand of premium-quality, European-style, custom cabinetry known for its cutting-edge design and precision manufacturing. Our state-of-the-art facility combines the latest production technologies with old-fashioned craftsmanship and attention to detail to produce a wide range of styles from minimalist ultra-modern to ornate traditional: with an almost limitless selection of door designs, colours and finishes, coupled with an array of functional interior options, Artcraft is an excellent choice for discerning customers looking for sophisticated design with exceptional value.
- Traditional European "Hardwood Dowel and Glue" construction methods - strong, rigid cabinets that maximizes storage and functionality
- 3/4" (19mm) thick cabinet material, edged on all edges, finished on all faces
- 1/2" (13mm) thick cabinet backs - da-doed into sides, top, bottom
- 15cm or 10cm high adjustable leveling legs on base/tall cabinets - clean, precise installation
- In-line, cam adjustable 110 degree, all metal clip hinges with 2 cover caps
- "Dedicated drilling" of cabinet components produces a true custom cabinet
- Spring-loaded, "locked", adjustable shelf clips
- Highest quality available cabinet interiors and accessories are used
- State-of-the-art production facility ensures consistent quality
- Wood doors in maple, cherry, walnut and oak in stained, glazed, patina and distressed finishes. Custom finishes are possible.
- MDF lacquer doors in matte or quartz (textured) finish or high gloss polyester
- Laminate doors in low and high pressure.
- Custom colours available
- Special and exotic veneer doors
- Traditional/transitional design elements - pilasters, columns, mullion glass doors
- Modern design elements - aluminum glass, tambours, leg bases, curved doors
- Channel series (no surface hardware) available
- White melamine as standard
- Charcoal, maple, beech and walnut melamine options with up-charge
- NAUF (no-added urea formaldehyde) folkestone grey melamine
- Formaldehyde-free plywood maple (Purebond) option with up-charge
- Colour-coordinated front edge, optional dust seal
- On-line software for quoting, ordering and job status (AKOLADES)
- Easy-to-use Price Book
- Support AutoCAD with CAD library and blocks
- Recently expanded, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
Designs with simple, clean lines define this Collection from Artcraft Door fronts are typically a flat-panel design using a wide range of materials and finishes: MDF in high gloss, matte or metallic lacquer; a selection of distinctive and exotic wood veneers in matte or gloss finish; an array of high-tech European laminates. To accent Modern and Contemporary designs, Artcraft offers a number of complementary design elements such as aluminum-framed glass doors, tambour units and aluminum leg bases.
Artcraft offers a variety of framed door designs in this Collection with either raised or recessed centre panels in maple, cherry, oak, walnut or MDF. Wood doors are available in natural or stained finish and may be further enhanced with traditional techniques such as glazing, distressing or fly-specking. Painted finishes include pigmented lacquers, hand-dragged finishes and patinas with rub-through. Ornate, decorative elements such as pilasters, columns, mullion or lead glass doors and profiled mouldings are typical of Traditional Designs. In contrast, Transitional kitchens such as Shaker designs are simple and plain with few decorative elements.
You can choose from a wide range of interior options and accessories to maximize the functionality of your kitchen. Drawers can be fitted with knife inserts, spice inserts or cutlery dividers in aluminum or solid wood, while other interior storage options include pull-out baskets, garbage cans, recycle centers, and lazy susans.